SGMonthly is our standard service and most popular with monthly reconciliation and reporting for Trustees who prefer to monitor their SMSF investments on a periodic basis.
Features of the service include:
- Fixed Fee for Service
- Daily access to online reports which are updated monthly
- Monthly reconciliation of accounts
- Bank account of your choice
- Full administration service – with all mail handled by SuperGuardian, reducing the volume of paperwork handled by Trustees
- All accounting and taxation – with tax and annual returns produced promptly at year end as part of the service
- SMSF Compliance
- Pension administration
- Annual Independent Audit
By administering your fund monthly we’re able to keep you informed about the status of your fund and be proactive about the compliance of your SMSF.
At the end of each month we reconcile your account - and on the 15th day of each month, we update the following reports online:
- Investment summary report
- Detailed investment report
- Investment movement report
- Projected investment disposal profit & loss report
- Investment income report
- Members report
- Operating statement
- Statement of financial position
To view sample reports, simply enter:
SuperGuardian's regular reporting enables you to keep up to date and monitor the progress of your super fund, without the burden of maintaining the bookkeeping yourself. With up to date information, you will be in a better position to make important decisions relating to your super fund investments.