It’s safe to say the SMSF landscape is constantly changing.
It’s more important than ever to ensure you are doing the best you can for your clients and keeping them up to date with changes in legislation is paramount.
Assisting clients to ensure their SMSF remains complying and providing them with useful information to ensure they can make informed decisions for their financial future.
We believe the below information can, and should, be at everyone’s fingertips.
- Up to date super balance
- Year to date performance of the fund
- Contributions caps – how much have your clients contributed?
- Pension withdrawals – have your clients withdrawn the minimum?
SuperGuardian is an independently owned Chartered Accounting firm and specialist self-managed super fund (SMSF) Administrator, with more than 15 years industry experience.
We provide administration, compliance, accounting, tax and audit services to clients around Australia.
By combining the latest web-based technology with a high level of personal service, we provide a premium SMSF administration service that represents value for money.
Our team are passionate, friendly and highly qualified, and with offices in Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney we are always available to you.
- Our Class Super 24/7 compliance and investment reports which is available via mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Enhanced compliance – with contribution monitoring on a monthly basis and a detailed review conducted annually in May;
- Easier pension administration – with pension drawings and annual min/max requirements reviewed annually in June; and indicative figures provided each year in July.
- You retain the control. At SuperGuardian, we are happy to deal with you as the intermediary and any paperwork that needs attention can be sent to you to follow up. At year end, the financial reports can be sent directly to you to present to your clients for signing.
- Our online 24/7 compliance and investment reports reduces the risk to both yourself and the clients.
- We can reduce your current software/overhead and training costs.
- We allocate you a Client Manager who will be your one point of contact for any queries in relation to your clients or SMSFs in general.
- We will take on the burden of keeping up to date with legislation changes.
- Our all-inclusive service will allow you to spend more time on building your business and relationships with your clients.
- Allow us to be the hub that connects the various service providers needed for an SMSF.
- – Independent, reputable SMSF auditor
- – Actuarial Certificate provider
- – Lawyers for deed upgrades and change in trustee documentation.
- Best of all, your clients will never know we exist.
- SMSFs are all we do – we have the knowledge, the time, and software which allows us to provide impeccable customer service.
- We are a one-stop-shop – we handle the transfer, accounting, tax, compliance and audit work.
- Our Class Super 24/7 online reports can be provided to both yourselves and your clients.Class Super has been our software provider for over 5 years and has been voted best SMSF software provider three years in a row, in the SMSF Adviser SMSF Awards.
This award winning software allows us to provide a range of compliance and investment reports via your website! We can even brand the reports with your logo.
To view a demo of these reports please visit https://www.superguardian.com.au/online-reporting/
- Our team are dedicated and passionate SMSF professionals who want to make life easier for you and your clients.
- We can also provide the following services –
- -SMSF Establishment
- -Client Seminars and presentations
- -Training for your staff
- -Strategic Advice on complex matters
We have a fixed, simple and competitive fee structure. This means, you will know exactly what to quote your clients to ensure you receive a healthy margin on your fees.
Please contact us on 1300 787 576 to discuss how we can assist you and your clients.